Our Cowichan Valley Team program starts at the beginning of November and runs through until the end of August. It is a comprehensive triathlon training program for athletes of all ages and abilities.
For 2021/22 the program will run from November 5th to August 30th.
Membership – All work-outs included – $1150/year or $121/month
Prices plus GST
What is included
- All practices by NCCP certified triathlon coaches
- Access to our members only area that included our yearly training calendar and athlete discussion forums
- All members will receive a pair of HPR socks, technical NB T-Shirt (please email me your size after you have registered), HPR Swim Cap, Trek Water Bottle and HPR bag, discounted treatment at Arbutus Physio
- All members of Human Powered Racing MUST be in good standing with TriBC
Team Weekly Training Schedule
All athletes will have access to our team training calendar. All workouts will be listed with details on the calendar so that athletes can complete workouts OYO (On Your Own) if they can not make it to the team workout.
- Monday – Swim (OYO)
- Tuesday – Indoor bike trainer (via ZOOM with Coach Mike)
- Wednesday – Swim (OYO), Core/strength (via Zoom with Coach Rob)
- Thursday – Group Run
- Friday – Optional Swim (OYO) or rest day
- Saturday – Group Ride
- Sunday – Group Run