Our Cowichan Valley Team program starts at the beginning of November and runs through until the end of September. It is a comprehensive triathlon training program, in a team environment, for athletes of all ages and abilities.
For 2023/24 the program will run from December 1st to September 30th.
Membership – All work-outs included – $1270/year or $133.50/month
Prices plus GST
What is included
- All practices planned and lead by NCCP certified triathlon coaches
- Access to our members only area that included our training calendar and athlete discussion forums
- All members will receive a pair of HPR socks, technical NB T-Shirt (please email me your size after you have registered), HPR Swim Cap, Trek Water Bottle and HPR bag, discounted treatment at Arbutus Physio
- All members of Human Powered Racing MUST be in good standing with TriBC
Team Weekly Training Schedule
All athletes will have access to our team training calendar. All workouts will be listed with details on the calendar so that athletes can complete workouts OYO (On Your Own) if they can not make it to the team workout.
- Monday – Swim
- Tuesday – Indoor bike (moving outdoors in April)
- Wednesday – Swim, Core/strength (via Zoom) November to March
- Thursday – Group Run
- Friday – Optional Swim (OYO) or rest day
- Saturday – Group Ride
- Sunday – Group Run
The locations of our workouts vary to take advantage of all the amazing locations in the Cowichan Valley.