Our Mission Is To Guide And Cultivate Athletes
At Human Powered Racing our mission is to anticipate, guide, and cultivate the needs and performance of the multi sport athlete.
From the beginner triathlete looking to race their first triathlon to the experienced or elite triathlete looking win their age group or set a PB, our goal is to provide a comprehensive multi-sport service that addresses the training, racing, and recovery needs of the novice, veteran and elite athlete.
Since our inception in 2006 our athletes have raced around the globe and taken part in some of the worlds biggest events; including Ironman, 70.3 and ITU World Championships.
Victoria Team Training Schedule (Fall 2022)
All athletes will have access to the team training calendar. All workouts will be detailed on the calendar so that athletes can complete workouts OYO (On Your Own) if they can not make it out with the team. Many of our athletes swim with Breakwater Masters (either AM or PM) out of Crystal Pool where Coach Mike is the lead coach.
- Monday – Swim (Masters or OYO)/ Bike Aerobic Recovery (OYO)
- Tuesday – Bike (Zoom/Zwift) – 6pm/ Core/Hip Strength (OYO)
- Wednesday – Swim (Masters or OYO)/ Run Aerobic Base (OYO)/ Strength (Zoom with Coach Rob) – 6pm
- Thursday – Run (Workout/Various Locations) – 6pm/ Core/Hip Strength (OYO)
- Friday – Swim (Masters or OYO)
- Saturday – Bike (Aerobic Endurance/ Various Locations) – 9am
- Sunday – Run (Aerobic Endurance/ Various Locations) – 9am